Friday 27 July 2012

Wonderful Hair Cold Fusion Extensions


A month ago I had extentions done by Nicki at The Vanity Beauty Academy in Hitchin.
My friend Nicki was trained by Wonderful Hair, created by Nev, celebrity hairstylist and business partner of Lauren Goodger. Nev is the man behind Lauren’s gorgeous long glamorous hair, as well as some of the other TOWIE girls.
Me and Nev at the Lauren's Way Press Launch

Wonderful Hair use only the Cold Fusion technique. This technique uses no heat or glue, eliminating any damage to your natural hair.
Instead the 100% human Remy hair from Italy is attached with tiny keratin hoops and lasered to the natural hair. The whole process from putting in the extensions to cutting and styling took Nicki only 2 hours.

The colour match is absolutely perfect, Nicki chose two different colours due to the highlights in my hair.


The only down side is the maintenance, if the hair isn’t treated with a deep conditioning treatment 1-2 times a week, it can dry out. The hair can also tangle quite a lot, but if you do use a good treatment and use a Tangle Teezer on it, then the exentions should last 3 – 4 months.



I feel so much better about myself with my gorgeous new hair! I highly recommend Wonderful Hair Extensions!









1 comment:

  1. Great blog posting. This blog layout is good, it's a wordpress blog site. I found this site on Google. It appears to be quite and informative one. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, It's really a great and useful piece of info.

    Indian remy hair

    ReplyDelete