Wednesday 7 November 2012

Blog Sale

I own far too many nail polishes, so I've decided to have a little blog sale just for some of my polishes.....To make room for new ones....you know how it is!!

Postage will be £2, I will send items same day 1st class Royal Mail if payment made before 2pm.




Leighton Denny Infatuation £4 Used Once
 MAC Marilyn Monroe in Vintage Vamp £8 Used Once
Models Own Mixed up £2 Used Once SOLD


Models Own Sophie's Pink £2 Used Once SOLD
Barry M Chameleon Lilac £2 Used Once Pending
Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat £2 Used Once


Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener £2 Used Once
Rimmel French Ivory £2 Used Once


Happy Shopping!







5 comments:

  1. hi lovely, could I please have the two Models Own nail polishes please?
    paypal- rebecca-louise_xo@live.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course, I'll send out an invoice and get it out to you tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. I've just paid hun, thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey gorgeous, Damn I wanted the models own polishes :(
    Also, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete