Thursday, 10 November 2011

The Lauren's Way Press Launch! Pic Heavy!!

Ok, so I know event posts aren’t the coolest, but living in Cambridge I don’t get to go to many, so when I get to go to one like this, its super exciting to me!!!
Laurens Way tanning was launched earlier this year, but the brand has had a bit of a relaunch, it’s been repackaged and new products added, hence this launch!!
I met up with Stacey at Piccadilly Station, we then headed to the super stylish Jewel Bar where the event was taking place. We met up with Laura ,  Natalie and Charli.



We got our drinks, had a good look at the products that were dotted around. So I had a look at the hair extensions, lashes and the tanning products, I’m a Laurens Way virgin so I was very excited to take a look!



We then spotted Lauren who looked stunning, better in the flesh. The press are rotten, she is gorgeous, and really slim! She looked fab in a beautiful Lipsy dress. We then had our photos taken with her, she is very sweet, I don’t think the show does her justice. I was expecting her to be offish, but she was actually lovely, happy to pose for photos and chat!



We then met Nev, Lauren’s business partner! What a cool guy, very funny! Pretty hot too!! Lol! I then mingled a bit more where I saw the lovely Zoe and Karla Powell, I then got to meet the very glamorous Ree , who I was excited about meeting as we Tweet quite a bit and I love her blog!





Later, we sat in a booth and had such a giggle, I even had a cheeky hug with Tony Mortimer!!! Legend!!

As we left we were given goodie bags! Very excited to try the range out!! I will be reviewing the products very soon!!

Thanks you Lauren and the Lauren’s way team for a fabulous night!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh sounds amazing!
    I havent bothered with any of the Laurens way stuf...maybe I should! look forward to reading reveiws!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was lovely to see you last night babe. I'll keep your cardi for next time I see you! The drink must have kept you warm! haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this looks exciting! cant wait to see reviews :) hope you had a good night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was Tony Mortimer doing there anyway!? Is his missus involved somehow?

    ReplyDelete