Monday 15 August 2011

Miss Sporty Nail Polish

A couple of weeks back I was having a look round Superdrug when I saw these Miss Sporty Nail Polishes. I’d seen the brand before but I’d never purchased anything. Then I saw that the nail varnishes were 2 for £2.95. A bargain in anyone’s books, so I had to get some!! There was a fantastic range of colours, one that really caught my eye on the tester stand was China Glaze which is a green teal colour, but it was out of stock!!

So instead I picked up Blueberry and Turbo. Blueberry is a gorgeous Indigo kind of colour, it’s my favourite of the two, in some lights it looks blue in others it looks purple.
This was taken 2 days after applying.
When I first started applying Turbo I didn’t like it, It was dark outside so we had the lights on and my nails looked red and when buying it I thought it was pink. I kept it on thinking it might grow on me and it did as the next morning in the natural light it was indeed pink!

This was taken 4 days after applying.
Blueberry is a ‘Quick Dry’ formula and Turbo is ‘Lasting Colour’, however both of them lasted a week before chipping, which I think is fantastic!!! For a product so cheap I wasn’t expecting it to work as well as it does, I’m happy to say that I’m very impressed and I’ll be buying lots more at the quality and price.
Take a look here at the fabulous range of colours!!

2 comments:

  1. A week without chipping? That is fab! I picked up a yellow Miss Sporty colour, I think it's called Taxi? Good value for money! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red colour, deffo going to look for these :) xx

    ReplyDelete