Wednesday 17 August 2011

VIE Buff & Glow


I’ve been using VIE’s Bluff & Glow Daily Facial Scrub for a few weeks now and I’m loving it!! I’m using it in conjunction with my Liz Earle Polish & Cleanse, which I use at night and Buff & Glow in the mornings!
I love to use an exfoliator 2-3 times a week to rid my skin of all the dry dead skin cells and keep my skin looking fresh and bright, so I love that this is gentle enough to use every day.

I think the scent is Grapefruit which I’m not normally all that keen on but it’s quite delicate in this and not too over powering. It’s a lovely refreshing scent to be using in the morning!
RRP £11.50
My skin does feel lovely after using this, I think my skin is looking clear and brighter! It’s also quite a creamy texture so I feel like it’s nourishing too.
The only thing about the product I’m not keen on is the packaging, I do think it’s a bit basic. I know it doesn’t affect the product itself, but I am a sucker for pretty, attractive packaging. But maybe VIE rely on the great quality of their products and feel they don’t need fancy bottles, tubes, etc!  


What’s great about VIE is that you can go to VIE at Home parties, and test the products. The parties are great fun, get a bunch of girly friends together and have a play around with the make up and skincare! You can discuss your skincare routine and have mini makeovers!
To host a party and find your local consultant click here
If you’re in my neck of the woods, Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire,  take a look at Caron's VIE At Home Facebook page. I got the Buff & Glow through Caron, her product knowledge is fantastic

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this, I also quite like the basic packaging although I do know exactly what you mean about liking a fancy package. I just need to find a consultant now x

    ReplyDelete