Friday 9 March 2012

Boots & Superdrug Haul.....Bargain Style!!

I’ve been feeling a bit fugly lately, my hair has felt dry, my skin hasn’t been looking too good and my teeth aren’t as pearly white as I wish! So what was needed?? A trip to Boots and Superdrug of course!!
The first thing on my list was the new Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. It’s had rave reviews and claims to illuminate and brighten the skin, I’m a sucker for anything that promises to give me a ‘radiant glow’! I love the healthy dewy look, so I had to have it!




I knew I had around £10 of points on my Boots card and with it being only £8.99, I snapped it up absolutely free!!
The bargains don’t stop there! While picking up my foundation, I remembered I was almost out of mascara. For me it’s gotta be thick and volumising and being the makeup junkie I am, I’ve tried a lot! So when I saw Bourjois’ new Volume Max Definition Mascara, I was excited to try it!! Just as exciting was that was that at the moment it has an introductory price of £5.49 down from £9.49!



I’ve been using both VO5’s Give Me Moisture and Cylnol’s Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner for around 2 months, both brands I loved initially, although I think my hair has got used to the formulas lately as my hair has started to feel a little dry and dull looking. So I fancied a change, when I saw Dove Intensive Repair on offer of BOGOF. I’ve used (and loved) the Intensive conditioner so I thought I’d give it a whirl these a go, and both for only £2.65! Result!



So as I spent over £5 in Boots, I was given a £5 off No7 voucher. It’d be rude not to use it, right?
Right, so I picked up this concealer for only £3! I’ve used this before, it’s a fantastic concealer, which turns to a powdery texture and gives great coverage! Result!



Then I wandered into Superdrug, where I saw that the new Colgate Max White One whitening toothpaste was half price, so only £1.95. When I got to the till, the assistant said I could take £1 off my purchase with my Beauty card points! 95p would hardly get you Tescos value toothpaste!!!
This claims to make my teeth one shade whiter after a week! Review to come!!! 




So I have the products to make me feel glamorous. Glossy hair, fresh healthy looking skin, luscious lashes and bright white teeth......Hopefully!!
Best of all though is that this little lot cost only £12.09, with a huge saving of £21.64! Result!!

4 comments:

  1. I love unexpected bargains, and it sounds like you were on a roll! x

    http://lettersandmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any pics of the Rimmel foundation? I've heard great reviews and my skin tone is very similar to yours, please do a swatch :D
    Love a bargain!

    Devon xx
    www.eightforawish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh loads of nice goodies. Got the rimmel foundation too and really like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking of getting the max white tooth paste so I'm looking forward to your review :) xx

    ReplyDelete