Monday 26 March 2012

The Vitality Show!

Yesterday Mum and I attended The Vitality Show . We set off nice and early, arriving at Earls Court for around 10.30.


OOTD To Come!

The Vitality Show is a beauty lovers dream, full with hundreds of top brands as well as unique brands you wouldn’t find on the highstreet. You will also find food, health advice, fitness classes and inspirational speakers at this event.







KMS California  were there doing product demonstrations, I love their Moisture Repair range, so had to take a look at the rest of the haircare!!

The Manuka Doctor stand was amazing, I have tried and loved the Skin Treatment Serum *, so had a browse at the rest of the range. Mille Mackintosh from hit show Made In Chelsea is a huge fan and brand ambassador for Doctor Manuka, she made a guest apperance at Saturdays show, so sadly I missed her!!

My favourite area was the Bomb Cosmetics  stall, although stall just doesn’t do it justice, it was huge! With beautiful, colourful bath balls, soaps, body creams, body scrubs and candles, it looked more like a sweet shop. ‘Bomb Cosmetics’ is very similar to Lush, just with a more pleasing pricetag! I treated myself to a foot scrub, body cream, 3 bath bombs and 3 soaps, only costing £20! These goodies will get a post all to themselves, they’re just too gorgeous for a quick mention!!





I also picked up some Narson Moroccan Argan Hair Oil , a Made By Zen Moroccan Rose Reed Diffuser , a stunning bracelet, Sally Hansen goodies, Lavender and Echinacea tea and 12 very tasty sausages!! 



There were also a lot of stalls selling  gimmicky makeup, ugly hair accessories, tacky jewellery and Tarot readers. I’m quite into all things spiritual, although women on commission offering computerised readings just doesn’t really do it for me!!

However there were some stalls which really stood out to me, the main stall being Alphabet Photography . Letters created from parts of beautiful (for want of a better word) things such as buildings, iron benches, flowers, church windows and deck chairs are chosen and framed . You can personalise your own frame with names and other meaningful words, such as ‘Love’, ‘Family’ and ‘Friends’. I love ‘Mr & Mrs’, this would be a wonderful wedding gift, so unique.

By the time I reached Alphabet Photography, I’d already gone over my budget, however I know in the very near future I’ll be ordering something online!!









I have had a fantastic day and only slightly went over budget....slightly!!




*Review coming soon!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time! I love Bomb Cosmetics too. Such fab quality xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a great time, thank you! Yeah loving Bomb! xxx

      Delete
  2. Awwlooks like you had such a fab time hun!! I love bomb cosmetics, so jel xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been for 3 years in a row now and love it so much, I spent £10 in Bomb Cosmetics, it was my favourite stall there! Can't wait to use the goodies and to see what you picked up! I bet we got a couple the same. You look gorgeous lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I bet we did! Was the hot silver fox working on Sat?? Lol!
      Can't wait to use all my bits!! xxx

      Delete