Friday 22 April 2011

Lots Of Goodies!!

Ok, so I was really lucky to be given some products to try out. I was in Heaven when I was given the little bag with these goodies inside!!
                                              The Nail Polish isn't in the pic for some reason!

I got a Sienna X Express Yourself Tanning Mist, Payot Lift-Performance Firming Cream, Nailease Instant Manicure Strips, Nads Natural Facial Wand and a MissGuided Nail Polish in MissDemeanor  Fuschia. I’m  gonna trial all these gorgeous products over the next couple of weeks and I’ll let you know how I get on!!

Yesterday I saw a close friend of mine who had a gorgeous baby boy on Sunday.  Rather than do the normal gift of a cute little blue outfit, I thought I’d get her a few little bits so she can have a pamper  when she has 10 minutes to herself. I know all too well that after giving birth you feel emotional and not all that attractive. So I got her these goodies just to have a little fun with!!  A friend of mine did this for me when I had my daughter Poppy, I just loved opening the bag and seeing all these lovely products for me to try out!
So I got her, an N Spa Raspberry Milkshake Body Lotion, an N Spa Raspberry Milkshake shower and bath gel, a Collection 2000 Lipgloss in Candyfloss, a George nail polish in Trick and a Nivea Milk and honey lip balm. There’s a bit of a pink theme going on here, even though she had a baby boy, I just can’t help myself!! Lol . I hope she liked them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment