Monday 18 April 2011

Volume Flash Is Fab!!

As promised, I’m updating you on Rimmel's  Volume Flash x10 mascara. I’m actually really happy with it, I didn’t have high hopes as I generally think with mascara you get what you pay for. I don’t mind spending a bit more on a mascara as it’s an important part of my make up routine. I think the lashes frame the eyes and in my opinion finishes the whole look. I feel more feminine, the longer and fuller my lashes are. Although I am not a fan of the clumpy, spidery look!
However, this mascara is fab, its very liquidy, so glides on easily, it stays put and doesn't run, I like the size of the brush, I don’t like brushes when they are so big that is difficult to get to the roots, I only needed one coat also so all round success!! Go get only, only £5.99!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm nice, I may have to try this one! I often look at it, but never know when to buy it - thanks for this!

    xx

    www.inaperfectbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete