Sunday 17 April 2011

Shellac V Artistic Colour Gloss

Ok girls, so Shellac V Artistic!! Artistic Colour Gloss wins for me!! It is fabulous!!  Reasons being, it claims to last for 21 days rather than Shellacs 14 days, there are more colours to choose from, it’s slightly thinner on the nails and it’s a quicker process.
The range has been created by Tom Bachik, celebrity manicurist to Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Hilary Swank to name a few.

I chose Diva Chic which is a deep red wine colour with a very subtle shimmer running through, I love it!! There are 38 colours in the complete range, I had 24 colours to chose from where I had mine done which was more than enough. Each layer is cured (set) with an LED lamp which was slightly quicker than with using a UV lamp. My nails are naturally quite weak but this has really strengthened them and they look so beautifully gloss. I’m hooked!!! (Sorry for the poor quality of the photo!!)
                                                
Don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Shellac, I would happily have that again, but I think my first choice would be Artistic. The experience was a little more luxurious, the whole Chanel connection and even down to the touch sensitive, sexy looking black LED lamp! At a great price of £25 you can’t go wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment