Monday 24 October 2011

Vivo FOTD

Hey girls, so this is my first ever FOTD, I’m not keen on taking close up shots of myself, as I pick out every flaw. I also don’t have a fantastic camera, and I’m no Rankin, so it takes a good 30 odd shots to get a half decent photo!!
Anyway, the reason for this post is the fabulous products I used to create the look! Most of the products I used are Vivo Cosmetics.

You probably know that Vivo is a new brand exclusive to Tescos, the prices range from £1.50 - £6 and is being compared higher end brands such as MAC!
So when Vivo sent me some goodies to try out, being a complete makeup junkie I was super excited, although being a MAC lover, I didn’t have high expectations from a range with eyeshadows costing only £1.50!!!
Well........I LOVE IT!!!!!


Base

Vivo Primer
Vivo Highlighter (Love)
FashionistA Luminous Foundation
Vivo Undereye Concealer Roll on
ELF HD Powder
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Vivo Baked Bronze in Sun Kiss £5 (To highlight cheekbones and bridge of nose) (Love)
Vivo Baked Blush in Rosy (Love)
Eyes
Vivo Trio Eyeshadow Palette in Sugar Plum
ELF Mineral Eyeliner in Ash
Vivo Lengthening  Mascara Black (Love)
HD Brows Kit
Lips
Vivo Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss in Raspberry Sorbet (Love)

Like I said, I'm no Rankin, so my photos haven't done the makeup justice as you can hardly see the colour on my eyes!

I will be reviewing all of these products, tomorrow to will do a post on the Baked Bronzer and Blush!!





3 comments:

  1. I have not heard of Vivo before. We are having a massive Tesco built so hopefully it will be in there! Great Price! you look lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in the pics, you shouldn't be so worried :) I've heard sooo many good things about Vivo that I really cannot wait to try them! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, you should do more FOTD's! x x

    ReplyDelete