Thursday 14 July 2011

My First PR Event, Trilogy & Keromask.

On Tuesday I went to my first ever PR event, needless to say I was pretty excited! Being my first, I had no idea what to expect. Who would be there? Will I recognise anyone? And of course what do I wear??? I thought I’d go smart, so I decided on a pretty black, flowery dress and black Mary Jane shoes. Boy, did I get it wrong, everyone was pretty cool and casual, and my feet were killing me, actually they were killing me before I’d arrived!
Apart from feeling like an over dressed newbie, I really enjoyed it! I got to meet the gorgeous ladies behind the emails at Pegasus PR, who were all so lovely and were very clued up on the products.


We arrived at Bills Restaurant in Covent Garden at 8.30am, greeted by the very friendly staff and guided upstairs where the event was taking place.  First I saw a table with a delicious spread of croissants, cupcakes, tea cakes, fruit, fudge and fruit juices.  Beyond the yummy food I saw all the fantastic products we were there to see and try.


I recognised the Trilogy brand as I have used a couple of their products, but I was excited to see the rest of the range. They have some gorgeous products and ranges which I wasn’t familiar with.
Age Proof  - products for mature skin, an ideal regime to combat deeper lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dryness and pigmentation.

Face Care – A range of cream and gel cleansers, a gentle facial exfoliant, a purifying masque and an award winning daily moisturiser. To name but a few!


Sensitive Skin – This alcohol and fragrance free range helps strengthen and protect sensitive skin to restore optimum skin health and a radiant glow. In this range you will see.
Very Gentle Moisturising Cream
Very Gentle Cleansing Cream
Very Gentle Calming Fluid


Body Care – This collection includes body moisturisers, a Botanical Body Wash, hand care products and luxurious body oils that pamper and nourish skin from head to toe with pure plant oils, extracts and essential oils.

Natural Actives For Men – This range is made up of a simple four step grooming regime for men that blend energising minerals and soothing plant oils. In this range you will see.
Face Wash + Scrub
Smooth Shave Cream
After Shave Balm
Moisturiser with SPF15
Hair Care – This gentle, effective hair care range is suitable for all hair types and conditions. Due to the pure plant oils, extracts and essential oils which reinforce the hairs body, shine and vitality.
Trilogy also do the Everything Balm, you may remember I did a post about this fabulous product back in June, so take a look at my review!
I was lucky enough to receive a Trilogy goodie bag containing the Vital Moisturising Cream SPF15, Age ProofCoQ10 Eye Recovery Concentrate and Certified Organic Rosehip Oil for scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
Once I have used these products I will do a separate review.

Then I saw celebrity makeup Artist Eryca Freemantle giving colour matching consultations for the Keromask foundation which was the other brand being introduced to us at the event.
Eryca is the brand consultant for Keromask who has worked with the team to develop this new range. 
Due to a devastating car crash in her 20’s Eryca was left with very nearly the loss of her leg, losing her hair, severe scarring and discolouration to her face.  This is what motivated her to train in corrective makeup. And then become involved in the making of Keromask 100%  waterproof Camouflage Cream Foundation and the Mineral Rich Finishing Powder.
The foundation is suitable for disguising all skin imperfections ranging from acne, vitaligo, rosacea, scars, dark circles and even unwanted tattoos.
Here is Eryca giving me my consultation
I got to take away a foundation (£14.99), translucent powder (£15.99) and the facial wipes (£4.99). I will do a separate review on this once I’ve used it!
Sorry for the poor pic, I'll improve this asap!

Ok, so that was my first PR event which I really enjoyed. I promise not to go quite into detail of what I was wearing etc etc with every event I (hopefully) go to. Come on, it was my first, I was excited!! J






7 comments:

  1. Yay! Nice one :) Looking forward to reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely gutted I had to pull out last minute of going, would have been lovely to meet you! Sounds like the product ranges were really good too!
    Mel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Hopefully we'll get to meet at another soon Mel x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another event I couldn't attend because of work! I cannot wait for your review on the foundation. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have attended this event, It was just too far from me! Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Look forward to seeing your reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post hun and yay your first 'event' I was gonna go to the TOWIB meet up tomorrow but I can't make it now, gutted! You got some lovely freebies too! Can't wait for your thoughts on the foundation xxx

    ReplyDelete