Thursday 21 July 2011

Top 10 Blog Award! Whoop!

Yay!! Today I’ve been awarded Top 10 Blog Award by the lovely Cas at hairandbeautylicious . 
Thank you so much for that Cas! I've not been doing this for long so it’s nice to know people enjoy reading my blog!! I’m loving writing my blog and finding new blogs to follow!



These are the rules!!

1.       Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.

2.       Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog

3.       List your top 10 products/cosmetics

4.       Choose your favourite 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know!

Top 10 Products/Cosmetics

1.       MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn

2.       MAC Studio Fix Foundation

3.       L’oreal Million Lashes

4.       Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser

5.       Origins Never A Dull Moment Face Polish

6.       Essie Nail polish in Raspberry

7.       Stella McCartney Perfume stella

8.       Bronze Ambition Fake It Don’t Bake It £1 Self Tan

9.       MAC Bronzer in Medium

10.   L’oreal Youth Code Day Cream





My Top 10 Bloggers

1.The HQ Of Beauty  Stacey

2. Dear Darling xoxo  Courtney


3. Really Ree   Ree

4. Oooooh Pretty Grace



6. Hair & Beautylicious Cas


7. Blush Blend Beauty Natalie


8. Madame Gourmand Daniella

9. I Heart Cosmetics Sarah


10. Pretty Diamond Solitaire Zoe

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much hun. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous! Thank you so much, I will try and get this done over the weekend. Have a good one missus! I'm thinking of going to Weight Watchers this Monday or the following Monday. I've been baaaad! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much! Your the sweetest EVERRRR!~ And you totally deserve this award! Love your blog so mucho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome, you all have fab blogs that I love to read!!

    Stacey, I started Slimming World on Tues,3 days in and I'm doing alright!!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete